PRESS INVITATION :- PRESS MEET ON 04th OCTOBER, 2017 AT CHELMSFORD CLUB, NEW DELHI, AT 04.00PM
October 4, 2017
The Chief of Bureau
Print & Electronic Media
Madam / Sir,
You are cordially invited to cover the Press Conference being organized by All India Motor Transport Congress to apprise the media, voice of People of the country regarding the unreasonable and impractical conditions faced by Goods Transport sector in the present GST regime.
There is utter confusion due to multiple structure of GST governing the various verticals of Goods Transport. The leaderships of apex bodies of AIMTC, AITWA, SIMTA and ACOGOA are likely to highlight the critical situation prevailing in the transport sector due to the following:
- The Coercive Registration, Unnecessary Compliance and Double Taxation by the Govt.
- Impractical E-way Bill
- Exorbitant Increase and Rationalization of Diesel Price and daily fluctuation.
3) Corruption & Harassment on Roads:
– Demand of removal of physical presence of RTOs on Roads, as committed.
- No penalties or challans without electronically verifiable proof.
Nationwide chakkajam would be announced to sensitize the Government to the grave conditions of this sector.
We look forward to have you among us to cover this important Press Meet.
The details of the Press Meet are as under:
Date : 4th October, 2017
Time : 4.00 PM
Venue : P. S. Bedi Hall, Chelmsford Club, New Delhi
Hi – Tea : 5.00 PM
We once again request your goodself to make it convenient to attend the Press Meet and highlight the disruptive conditions in the road transport sector in your esteemed media.
National President - AITWA
All India Transporters Welfare Association